Saturday, September 13, 2008

Etcetera

  • So much to say, but I won't bore you with all the details - or at least I'll try. . . .
    135 feeds to read. Just finished. Sorry if I haven't been commenting on your site. I feel like I am getting caught up now.
  • Chapters 1-3 completely finished (in draft form) are in my advisors hands. Wow -- what an awesome feeling! I cannot wait to schedule the proposal date!
  • I have been "decorating" my office at work. It is finally coming together. I'll have to take a picture to post soon.
  • It hasn't even been a month of school and Tori has already missed a day to to "illness". I won't go into all the details but just say that everything in my house has been disinfected multiple times, and itch just thinking about it.
  • What happened to the AmExpress Member's Project? Your guess is as good as mine. Cure Fragile X finished 5th -- yes, 5th in the voting (If I remember math correctly that is in the top 25?) and yet didn't make it to the second round! Ok -- someone please, tell me that the Presidential election will not be run by AmExpress!
  • Kindercare opened in Gambrills which means that my morning commute is much better. However, this is one more change for Nicolas. I can tell that it is beginning to take it's toll on him. I just want some stability in my life for a few weeks -- hum, that must mean that I am about to experience significant changes :)
  • For those of you on Facebook -- I finally set up my account today. Look for me, I'd love to add you to my friends list. Oh, and I am also considering starting up my blogger site again. I think I finally have it the way I want it. Maybe I'll just post both places for a while and see which tends to work better -- what do ya think?

Ok. I'm finished for now. That's like two week's worth of posts in one -- what a bargain! Boy and I glad to get that all out of my head!

No comments: